Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mikey Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    13

    Any MMO fans here?

    The one think that consoles seems to very rarely get right is MMOs.

    I played World of Warcraft for a couple of months, but the game that really keeps me coming back is Runescape. I'm not why it keeps luring me back in, maybe because it was my first, or maybe some other reason.

    Any other Runescape fans? How about other MMOs?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Portland, ME
    Posts
    101
    PSN ID
    BooRassa
    Rep Power
    11
    I've been playing mmos on and off since Everquest. I played WoW for vanilla and bc, Rift, Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV. Right now I'm playing Wildstar, which is a lot of fun.

  3. #3
    See-Elle Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    647
    PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    Rep Power
    34
    I grew up on Runescape, Ragnarok, and Lineage 1&2. I now only play Realm Reborn. I did play a bit of Guild Wars 2 when it first came out, but the endgame was sort of disastrous in my opinion.

    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

  4. #4
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    I like mmo's but I've cut down to just playing Final Fantasy XI. Theres just so much content.

  5. #5
    Junior Member calebmelvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Paine View Post
    The one think that consoles seems to very rarely get right is MMOs.

    I played World of Warcraft for a couple of months, but the game that really keeps me coming back is Runescape. I'm not why it keeps luring me back in, maybe because it was my first, or maybe some other reason.

    Any other Runescape fans? How about other MMOs?
    I feel you man. I grew up playing Ragnarok and until now I come back to it. Brings back memories you know. Kind of sad that official servers are pretty much dead, but there are many private ones that are very alive and well. I have tried a lot of MMOs but I don't play them for long. Maybe that's me slowly turning into a non-gamer.

  6. #6
    See-Elle Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    647
    PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by calebmelvern View Post
    I feel you man. I grew up playing Ragnarok and until now I come back to it. Brings back memories you know. Kind of sad that official servers are pretty much dead, but there are many private ones that are very alive and well. I have tried a lot of MMOs but I don't play them for long. Maybe that's me slowly turning into a non-gamer.
    I cannot play RO2 at all. Ragnarok for me has to be isometric. The good thing about the private servers is they turn the game into less of a grind by upping exp and item drop rates. Sigh, good times.

    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

  7. #7
    Senior Member RobDaCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    311
    PSN ID
    RobbieDaCool
    Rep Power
    22
    The only MMO I am currently playing now is Defiance, and thats because I just got a new PC built and was goofing around.

  8. #8
    Junior Member calebmelvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I cannot play RO2 at all. Ragnarok for me has to be isometric. The good thing about the private servers is they turn the game into less of a grind by upping exp and item drop rates. Sigh, good times.
    Good times, indeed. That is what I love about private servers, too. You reach max level in no time and just focus on getting the best equips. What I miss the most is WoE. It is simply unmatched.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Have played some but not much.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Any fans of the Suikoden series?
    By Ofnir in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 12th, 2014, 02:05 AM
  2. Planetside 2 fans?
    By Stigmatic Gamer in forum PlanetSide 2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 11th, 2014, 06:34 PM
  3. Add on fans for the PS2 slim.
    By daimashin in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 10th, 2014, 11:42 PM
  4. Any fans of Rogue Galaxy for the PS2 here?
    By Joker99352 in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 1st, 2014, 07:24 PM
  5. Any Hotline Miami fans?
    By JRFlurry in forum Playstation Vita Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 10th, 2013, 01:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •