Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    The Watcher In The Wings iamthenight90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    crime alley
    Posts
    671
    PSN ID
    iamthenight90
    Rep Power
    43

    super smash bros final roster!

    duck hunt dark pit ganon dr mario and bowser jr are a thing! what are your thoughts
    i know things look bleak,
    but even the word hopeless has hope in it.
    plus if you rearange the letters it says peeslosh.
    that last part was probably unnecessary
    ~the battleblock theater narrator

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mikey Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    14
    Exciting, I really can't wait for this game. I got the demo on my 3DS, so I can wait a while, but I wanna try a ton of these characters. I have no idea which characters were good last time (at least from a competitive stand-point), but I hope the Duck Hunt dog is good.

  3. #3
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    The whole roster looks absolutely awesome. I'm really excited to use Shulk. He looks really neat..

  4. #4
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    48
    Dark Pit is a disgusting clone. Lucina is a clone too...

    All other newcomers are excellent! Villager and Duck Hunt are love.

  5. #5
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unlosing Ranger View Post
    Dark Pit is a disgusting clone. Lucina is a clone too...

    All other newcomers are excellent! Villager and Duck Hunt are love.
    She may be a clone but from what I understand there are small, almost indiscernible differences between her and marth.
    However, there is no excuse for Dark Pit.

  6. #6
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeavis100 View Post
    She may be a clone but from what I understand there are small, almost indiscernible differences between her and marth.
    However, there is no excuse for Dark Pit.
    The difference between Lucina and Marth is that Marth deals more damage with the tip of the sword but Lucina is strongest in the middle of the blade.

    I never played her game but I heard she was known for NOT fighting like Marth. She also had Aether. Missed chance to make her a mix of Marth and Ike so she could be somewhat original :/

    Dark Pit was apparently unique in his game too, with his Dark Pit Staff signature weapon...

    It really sucks they both are straight clones when they had potential for more... they're just filler as they are.

  7. #7
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unlosing Ranger View Post
    The difference between Lucina and Marth is that Marth deals more damage with the tip of the sword but Lucina is strongest in the middle of the blade.

    I never played her game but I heard she was known for NOT fighting like Marth. She also had Aether. Missed chance to make her a mix of Marth and Ike so she could be somewhat original :/

    Dark Pit was apparently unique in his game too, with his Dark Pit Staff signature weapon...

    It really sucks they both are straight clones when they had potential for more... they're just filler as they are.

    Yeah, it does suck but look at it this way.. A huge portion of the cast for this smash is unique so we get alot of new movesets added.

  8. #8
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    48
    Yeah, despite those clones I do think the roster is pretty damn good. It's still sad to see Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur are not in the game, though, and that's just from Brawl to Sm4sh.

    The newcomers are still so good, though. I'm really hyped up for Duck Hunt and the Villager, they look absolutely amazing! There's also the custom moves (Ness actually has Lucas' specials as custom moves, BTW) to lend some more fun and variety and some of the weird characters like Wii Fit Trainer and the Mii Fighters still look like really fun characters to play, so yeah... the newcomers are so good that they make up for the lost veterans.

  9. #9
    See-Elle Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    647
    PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    Rep Power
    35
    I am very excited to play as Lucina. She is and she is not a clone of Marth. There are difference such as attack power, her speed, and so forth.

    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. NBA 2k14 roster
    By Iamskool in forum NBA 2K14
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 6th, 2014, 01:31 AM
  2. Housing is super expensive
    By desarijulian in forum Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 18th, 2013, 11:59 PM
  3. Anyone heard of Super Hot?
    By xdratx1 in forum PC Games
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 14th, 2013, 02:26 PM
  4. Final Fight Streetwise - the worst Final Fight game?
    By lindbergh in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM
  5. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and WiiU
    By Esperahol in forum Wii U
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 26th, 2013, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •