Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tekken 6 or Street fighter 4

  1. #26
    Senior Member deathbyprayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    18
    Tekken is pretty much easier to handle and get into compared to SF. Tekken isn't that complicated when it comes to combos and stuff it's pretty much a button mashers paradise compared to SF. SF is very technical and you really need to practice a lot to be good at whilst in Tekken a newbie and bust out awesome killer moves right of the bat (which isn't a bad thing at all). So I'm more for SF here.

  2. #27
    Senior Member Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    10
    That's an easy one, Street Fighter 4 all the way. The first time I saw Tekken, I thought it looked awesome with those realistic Kung Fu moves and stuff- but when I actually played it, I found it to be way too easy. Street Fighter- on the other hand- has always been a challenge.

  3. #28
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbyprayer View Post
    Tekken is pretty much easier to handle and get into compared to SF. Tekken isn't that complicated when it comes to combos and stuff it's pretty much a button mashers paradise compared to SF. SF is very technical and you really need to practice a lot to be good at whilst in Tekken a newbie and bust out awesome killer moves right of the bat (which isn't a bad thing at all). So I'm more for SF here.
    Not true at all, a masher will get destroyed by someone who has practiced. A masher can't do a long combo-string..
    Ciel likes this.

  4. #29
    See-Elle Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    647
    PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbyprayer View Post
    Tekken is pretty much easier to handle and get into compared to SF. Tekken isn't that complicated when it comes to combos and stuff it's pretty much a button mashers paradise compared to SF. SF is very technical and you really need to practice a lot to be good at whilst in Tekken a newbie and bust out awesome killer moves right of the bat (which isn't a bad thing at all). So I'm more for SF here.
    No matter the game, button-mashers will always get destroyed.

    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

  5. #30
    Senior Member deathbyprayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeavis100 View Post
    Not true at all, a masher will get destroyed by someone who has practiced. A masher can't do a long combo-string..
    Yes but if you're a masher and you pick the right character you can pretty much push through with just pressing random buttons. A friend of mine is a masher and he's pretty much a self proclaimed "expert" when it comes to using Eddie in Tekken and when I brought him SFIV he pretty much went to a complete rotten egg.

  6. #31
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbyprayer View Post
    Yes but if you're a masher and you pick the right character you can pretty much push through with just pressing random buttons. A friend of mine is a masher and he's pretty much a self proclaimed "expert" when it comes to using Eddie in Tekken and when I brought him SFIV he pretty much went to a complete rotten egg.
    Eddie is a spammers only tool though?

    He is literally what most spammers use.. He's pretty easy to counter...

  7. #32
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    47
    Eddie in Tekken is the equivalent of spamming Hadouken in Street Fighter, really. Both are shitty things done only by people that don't know how to play the game and which don't work against anyone that knows how to play the game at all.

  8. #33
    Senior Member deathbyprayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeavis100 View Post
    Eddie is a spammers only tool though?

    He is literally what most spammers use.. He's pretty easy to counter...
    Yeah that's what I'm saying he's the first character of choice for the newbies and they will annoy the hell out of you if get impatient.

  9. #34

    The Enforcer

    Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,178
    PSN ID
    private/PM me
    Rep Power
    154
    SF and Tekken are OK (I was partial to Tekken in the PS1 days though) for the kids.Real men play Mortal Kombat

    No reply comments on that please.
    You might be eligible for site trophies! >>click here<< and >>here<< for more info.


  10. #35
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    47
    I thought real mean played Persona 4 Arena? Have I been lied to? Well, I don't mind being a fake man anyway.

  11. #36
    Member StrawberryF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Street Fighter 4 bores me to death. Tekken is good at all levels, SF4 only really seems to truly shine at high competitive levels.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. NBA Street V2
    By lindbergh in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 28th, 2013, 07:37 PM
  2. Ultra Street Fighter 4's mechanics revealed
    By Aladar in forum Playstation 3 Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 24th, 2013, 09:51 PM
  3. Tekken 3 (PS1)
    By Jellyfish in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 7th, 2013, 02:21 PM
  4. ULTRA STREET FIGHTER IV is on it's way in 2014!
    By Haze in forum Playstation 3 Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 26th, 2013, 10:37 PM
  5. Nintendo 3DS to get 4 new street pass games.
    By Clark Wayne in forum Wii U
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •