Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18

    Vita Owners need to stop making Persona 4 Golden the reason to buy a vita..

    Seriously though it may be a fantastic update of the original game but it's been TWO years since it came out and we have yet to see a really good exclusive that has stayed with the vita.. It's getting pretty desperate for the little thing. It's not like the PSP where we had companies from all sides make fantastic games for it like square enix, rockstar games, and namco and plenty of others too. The titles are few and far between and nearly all of them have ports at this point..

  2. #2
    See-Elle Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    647
    PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    Rep Power
    34
    But if you have not played a Persona game before and are thinking about the Vita, Golden is a hell of a good place to start. What do you think are some other reason(s) people should buy a Vita other than to play one of the greatest games ever? Of course they could just download the original onto their PS3 or buy the physical copy for their PS2. I mean I know reasons, as this conversation is held all over this forum and I have pitched some myself. But pitching Golden as the game to get on the Vita is no different than pitching Halo or Uncharted on their respective consoles.

    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

  3. #3
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    But if you have not played a Persona game before and are thinking about the Vita, Golden is a hell of a good place to start. What do you think are some other reason(s) people should buy a Vita other than to play one of the greatest games ever? Of course they could just download the original onto their PS3 or buy the physical copy for their PS2. I mean I know reasons, as this conversation is held all over this forum and I have pitched some myself. But pitching Golden as the game to get on the Vita is no different than pitching Halo or Uncharted on their respective consoles.
    Yeah but those are recurring series.. that have new releases on the way.. Persona 4 Golden is a one off which will most likely not have another followup on the Vita.

  4. #4
    See-Elle Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    647
    PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeavis100 View Post
    Yeah but those are recurring series.. that have new releases on the way.. Persona 4 Golden is a one off which will most likely not have another followup on the Vita.
    Well to be fair Persona 4 Area is directly tied in and there is a new one on the way. Both are considered canon. Granted, they are not on the Vita... yet. And while its true that Persona games are essentially, for what it is worth, stand-alone titles and do not have to be played in sequence, Persona 5 is coming... perhaps on the Vita as well?

    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

  5. #5
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Well to be fair Persona 4 Area is directly tied in and there is a new one on the way. Both are considered canon. Granted, they are not on the Vita... yet. And while its true that Persona games are essentially, for what it is worth, stand-alone titles and do not have to be played in sequence, Persona 5 is coming... perhaps on the Vita as well?
    I'm mainly talking about vita only games though.. Which does not happen to have alot in the near future...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What is the one reason you wouldn't get a Vita?
    By Esperahol in forum PlayStation Vita
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: May 27th, 2016, 01:13 AM
  2. Persona 4 Golden
    By BlackSolaris in forum Playstation Vita Games
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 02:01 AM
  3. When will Sony stop developing games for the Vita?
    By brad in forum PlayStation Vita
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: January 15th, 2014, 07:46 PM
  4. When Will They Stop Making PS3 Games?
    By dreek lass in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 1st, 2013, 05:52 PM
  5. Good news for Vita owners regarding the PS4
    By Esperahol in forum PlayStation Vita
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 12th, 2013, 08:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •