Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    20

    Has Anyone Ever Played This Game

    Has anyone on this forum ever played this game and if you have, what do you think of the game in general?

  2. #2
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    47
    I think I got a variation of this on PS+? The Star Wars one is by ZEN, right? There was also Pinball Arcade but that IS by other people.

    Regardless, it's pinball. I don't like pinball at all. Sooo... yeah...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unlosing Ranger View Post
    I think I got a variation of this on PS+? The Star Wars one is by ZEN, right? There was also Pinball Arcade but that IS by other people.

    Regardless, it's pinball. I don't like pinball at all. Sooo... yeah...
    Yeah i was just curious. Haha. I noticed that there are a ton of games listed on this forum, yet a lot of those games have no threads or comments concerning them.

  4. #4
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Yeah i was just curious. Haha. I noticed that there are a ton of games listed on this forum, yet a lot of those games have no threads or comments concerning them.
    Yeah well, part of that at least is that people prefer to just talk in the general sections instead of in the game-specific ones.

  5. #5
    Senior Member themarksquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    15
    What game are we talking about here? Is it just me or did OP forget to post the name of the game? I really can't comment on this without knowing the title of the game first. Kindly edit the post, OP. If the error is on my side only, then I apologize.

    EDIT: Apparently, the name of the game is on the sub-topic. Silly me. I apologize.
    Last edited by themarksquared; November 4th, 2013 at 06:04 PM.

  6. #6
    Mighty Strike-Out Slugger The Unlosing Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Inside the Midnight Channel
    Posts
    938
    PSN ID
    Androu1
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by themarksquared View Post
    What game are we talking about here? Is it just me or did OP forget to post the name of the game? I really can't comment on this without knowing the title of the game first. Kindly edit the post, OP. If the error is on my side only, then I apologize.
    Check the category in which this thread was posted. It's posted under the ZEN Pinball 2 category, so it's that game's subforum and he's obviously talking about that game.

  7. #7
    Senior Member themarksquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unlosing Ranger View Post
    Check the category in which this thread was posted. It's posted under the ZEN Pinball 2 category, so it's that game's subforum and he's obviously talking about that game.
    OH! Now I know! I didn't notice, so I apologize. I only saw the thread in the main forums. Anyway, yes I have played ZEN Pinball 2. If I had to compare, I would honestly say that's it is better than the Pinball FX2 game.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by themarksquared View Post
    OH! Now I know! I didn't notice, so I apologize. I only saw the thread in the main forums. Anyway, yes I have played ZEN Pinball 2. If I had to compare, I would honestly say that's it is better than the Pinball FX2 game.
    I do not doubt your comparisons that FX2 game is lower in adaptability and usability as compared to the ZEN Pinball 2. I have always found the game easier and better to play under nay gaming platform I have.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    10
    No I didn't because I don't always have the time for playing games. The only time I get free time I try to play some favorite PS4 games rather that Zen Pinball 2.

  10. #10
    Member MegaZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    9
    Not really a fan of pin ball for some reason because I think it is really repetitive and boring. But if you are the pinball type of person, this game will definitely suit you!

    Have fun!

  11. #11
    Senior Member RobDaCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    311
    PSN ID
    RobbieDaCool
    Rep Power
    22
    I got the Star Wars version from from PS+ a while back, I remember when pinball was popular *reaches for cane* -but pinball has never been my thing

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    16
    The Star Wars version seems to be the most popular, it's the one I have. There's nothing to really say about it, it's pinball. It can be fun when you've got nothing else going on, I guess.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Tomba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    25
    I picked up Star Wars Pinball some time ago. I can't say anything about it. I like pinball, there's no actual story mode or whatever from Zen Pinball to Zen Pinball version.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ghost_of_Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    20
    This is a hard game to really comment on, man. If you're a pinball wizard it's great, if you suck at pinball it's alright at best, I guess. As Tomba said, there's no storyline, selectable characters, and so on here.
    You all forgot about me! I used be your mascot!

  15. #15
    Senior Member firelily99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    13
    I used to get into pinball but no longer. I tend to lose interest quickly in some genres.

  16. #16
    Senior Member jbeavis100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    PSN ID
    jbeavis100
    Rep Power
    18
    Why the hell do they make so many different pinball boards? That's like.. too many...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Rate the last PS3 game you played
    By Haze in forum Playstation 3 Games
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2015, 01:40 PM
  2. Worst PS1 game you've played
    By themarksquared in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: September 24th, 2014, 12:06 PM
  3. Best cooperative game you played on the PSX?
    By lindbergh in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 30th, 2013, 01:41 AM
  4. Best and Worst PS3 Game You Have Played?
    By dannyboy in forum Playstation 3 Games
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: October 27th, 2013, 02:45 PM
  5. First PS1 game you played?
    By RaggaJungle in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 19th, 2013, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •